Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's been two days I've stayed indoor..
Don't get me wrong..
not that i can't go out but I'm just too lazy..

U know people tend to take things for grated.
When u have something, you tend not to appreciate it but by the time u lose it, it's too late to regret.
U know what, some of u might be jealous of me being here and all..
But the funny thing is that I miss all the traffic and the pollution!!
lolx..i know it sounds weird, but I'm a city girl~
It's a town here..
i have a lake right in front of me, hills and mountain all around me and the weather maintains from 16C to 25C..So yeah, it's just nice..
BUT there is nothing to do...
I'v been here for 2 weeks now..
there is not Karaoke over here, and dun even mention a theater..Zzzz
I have to go to another town to get some stuff as well..lolx..

It's not actually that bad if i have people to talk to..
not that i don't have any frens here..
but..
ok, let me give u the pic....
The people i meet, are the same person that I had breakfast, lunch and dinner with,
they are also the same people in class, the same people I see before I sleep,
The same people I go outings with..
I tell u can actually die of boredom just by seeing them..lolx..
ok, to be fair, they are not that bad la..
I just miss home...

I effect is stating to react.
The truth of me being away is slowly being digest now..
lol, i'm beginning to realize that I will be here alone..
haix....did i tell u that I have to move out of Hotel Miramonte?
yes, I have to move~~~
that means I have to start all over again le...
Sien la...

Bridging course is going to end soon..
there is an on going assessment, so no exam..
as well a presentation.
SO BBA is going to start now..New students are coming in now..
I wonder is there some1 that i would be make my life here interesting..lolx..

Till then
Catherine



No comments: