Friday, August 27, 2010

I just saw new photos of me in Facebook.
I think KY was the one who up loaded it..
Well, thank u~~
And I suddenly remember the post where Nikki posted about the food in that place..
I can't remember the name but it's arabic food...
Well, of all the stuff she talk about, the food, the environment, bla bla bla...

I didn't like it...lolx..
not that I mean I dun like her writing about it..
I'm just saying that I dun like the food there...
She says some food are "a bit" dry..to me is A LOT le...Zzz
can die eating that again...hahaha...

But all in all, i enjoyed my time as the point is hanging out one last time with my buddys..
so yeah, I miss all of u a lot..
esp Jason's lame jokes and his silly smiles..lolx..

Oh ya, I just finish class..
Sooo sien...i dunno what to do after this...

Oh ya, this are pic of stuff that I take for grated now~~
It's the lake , just about 5 to 10min walk...
It was a sunny day yesterday~







Going out to vevey soon~
Till then~

No comments: