Monday, August 16, 2010

It's been a while since I wrote something huh.
Just to let all of u know that I'm still alive.
So, today was my first day.
They just distribute the books and the email and stuff.
I have 100 credit to photo copy.
the steps are more complicated then Taylor's.
I can tell u that the lecturers talk very fast over here.
But what's interesting is that they all come from different places.
like the communication people, they are the ones who will settle all our problem, one of them is Irish and the other is from Korea.
And then they are the students.
They is this Lanci guy,(u know, the one that help carry my bags.) well he happens to be in the same class as me. I can see that his a wealthy man's son as all his stuff are branded. He wears a pair of LV shoes and he has a Mac. And it just shows that he chooses ppl to be his frens.
So ya, his not my kind of person.
So, as always...Ppl will only stick with their kind of ppl. And I'm not the exceptional.
soooo,
I met most of the Asian people already and we hung up a lil just now.
got a lil useful information from them.
But I believe that I'll be able to talk to the ang mo, provided if they dun behave like Sebastian(LC guy)..

So now, I'll hitting the sacks!
Nite everyone~

No comments: