Friday, August 13, 2010

it's now 10.30 and I just reach the Changi airport....
Been a long day and I know it's just the beginning.
I was both sad and happy to see all my close friends being there to send me off.
It was worse when she cried.
I wanted to cry as well but i told myself that I will not drop a tear today.
Leaving him as even harder.
As i walk away, i almost wanted to turn back.
But as this is a long life dream I know that I will regret if I decide to stay. And thus, I choose my path. Tiger,don't worry...As Kuma said, what is meant to be is meant to be.

My boarding time is 1 in the morning.
That means I still have about 3 hours to go.
This is the first time that I have to carry sure HEAVY luggage!!!
*normally there is someone to help me la....*
So, I need to get off soon so that other's can use.

OMG!!!! suddenly there's a bunch of howt guys.......*beh tahan*
Oh ya, back to the topic...
I gtg find so Vicks now...Mummy say de...haix...lolx..



Ciao~
I will love you always.
U know who u r......

No comments: